Time Line Calendar description
- Very simple user interface with only 4 displays: Month, Week Day and Agenda
- All platforms have identical displays, user interface and setup (iOS and Android)
- Shows any of your Calendars from any source (iOS Google etc)
- Shows one selected Calendar
- Works on both landscape end portrait orientations
- Shows Birthdays and holidays on main displays
- The Free version of TL Calendar will show only events of the current month.
If you like it – buy the full version and help us make it even better!
How does it work?
- The TL Calendar will show events from any Calendar source.
- All your events will be shown as colored bars on a Time Line axis.
- Each event will be located on the correct date and time and will show its most important data.
- Different events have different bars and colors, which gives a clear view of your calendar
- TL Calendar uses wide and narrow bars, and may show more than one event on the same time
- TL Calendar will show Holidays and Birthdays on your normal views.
- TL Calendar has a simple filter that assigns different bars and colors to each event. Set it once and TL Calendar will automatically assign the correct colors to future events.
Same events shall always have the same color as defined in the filter.
*Good filter setup is required for the function of the TL Calendar
- Add and edit events. Events details display may be small or full screen
- Select a date or a day name (month or week displays) to bring the day view
- Set the First day of your week
- Set the default time to be shown on day display
- Set Color weekend days
- Set your Time style (24Hrs or AM/PM)
- Select your shown Calendar
- Select your Holidays Calendar
- Select your Birthdays Calendar
- Set Filter to events. Use a simple and easy wizard to set the filter
- Filter Events by any string that appears on any Field
- Set the text that will appear on the event
- Distribute all your filter setup to other TLC users by mail
Feel free to contact us with any problems or suggestions.
First release February 1st 2012
The TL Calendar Version 1.0 is new and fresh.
- New Many more features are scheduled for the next upgrades.
Contact us with the following form
Please fill the form below to send us a message.
You can also send us email at TLC@tsook.net.
All fields are required.